Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thank you card

Hi everyone,

I don't usually make very many cards but I was inspired to make this one.  This week G45 is asking blog readers to make thank you cards or friendship cards and post them to the Facebook G45 fan site.  This is the project that I made.

Graphic 45 thank you card

The flowers were cut out of paper from the Steampunk Debutante collection.  No surprise there since it's the only collection I own! :)  Anyway, my Aunt let me borrow her Cricut so I used that to cut the flowers.  I layered different sizes of the flowers and held them together with a brad. They are hot glued to the card.  The butterflies and ladies are from the G45 paper also.  The lace is from my stash.

The folder that I used for the base of the card came from Goodwill.  I recently wrote two posts about these folders.  I REALLY love them.  I have tons though so I am going to sell 220 printed and 40 plain folders.

No comments:

Post a Comment