Saturday, March 19, 2011

Swap

Hi everyone,

My friend Hazel and I swapped some stuff recently.  I just received her package yesterday.  It four days to get here from the UK!  She wanted to swap this ATC book for some Ephemera so I sent her some cards, sheet music etc.  She sent me the book and some paper napkins.  Aren't the napkins gorgeous!

swap with hazel
You are probably wondering why I would be excited over napkins.  Well, she and I moderate a group that she started on Ravelry.  The group is called Playshop.  Group members lead "playshops" that teach everyone how to do different types of craft projects.  Hazel led the first playshop for the group.  It was how to make napkin art cards.  I made a couple of cards using her instructions.  Now I have lots of other pretty napkins to craft with!  Thanks again Hazel!

002

No comments:

Post a Comment