Friday, March 18, 2011

Mini scrapbook made out of drink coasters

I was asked to lead a playshop in the playshop group on Ravelry.  This is the project I decided to teach.

003
This is the cover.  Katherine (Tesch) Rugg was my Great Grandmother.

005
The papers in the pocket to the right list all of her brothers and sisters.

006

007
The page on the left has a pocket.  The one on the right flips open.  The heart on the right is one of my Mom's old ear rings.  I cut the post off and used it as a page embellishment.  I think it looks really nice.

009
There is a place on the back of the tag for information about Great Grandpa.

011

012

The pages are simple but I think they are really pretty.  I used some Graphic 45 paper but most of the other paper has been in my stash for a while. All of the pages are cork drink coasters covered with decorative papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment