Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Crafts

Hi everyone!

I have been crafting a lot but I haven't posted pics.  This is what I've been up to:

1.) I wrote two and a half mini scrapbook tutorials for scrapbook-crazy.com.  The third will be done soon.  I believe she will be posting one a month.  The first one is up now!
2.)  Dad and Karen gave me all their family photos to scrapbook.  I have been working on that but it will be a long process.  I started with my youngest brother's pics first since he is graduating from High School in May.  That way we will be able to display his pics at the open house.
3.) I've been trying different techniques that I have watched on You Tube.  One was the plastic grocery sack flower colored with purple alcohol ink.


I have also been sorting and organizing my scrapbook supplies.  There is a small box of things that I am going to get rid of sitting in my bedroom.

009
This is the first ATC I ever made.

023
One of my recent posts was all about my friend Janet giving me some great craft supplies and flower.  I made this holder for three of the flowers.  The holder was a cone for crochet cotton.  I used the cotton up and saved the cone.  I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment