Monday, March 14, 2011

Cribbage board

My husband makes all sorts of wood projects.  He has made shelves, tables, clocks, and all sorts of other decorative items.  Here is his latest completed project.

003

004

He made this for a man that he works with.  His co-worker wanted a cribbage board with a hummingbird for his wife so Les designed this.  I think it's beautiful.  Wouldn't it be nice hanging on the wall of a family room or game room?  Just take it off the wall and play! 

Cribbage is a fun game.  My brother and I grew up watching our parents, Aunts, and Uncles playing the game.  We both learned when we were about eight years old.  You don't have to have a board to play but I think it's more fun that way.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. You and your husband are both talents!

    ReplyDelete