Tuesday, March 29, 2011

stylish blogger

Apparently, I am a stylish blogger! Well, at least, according to KnitYoga!


The rules of the award are:

a) Thank the person that awarded you:

Thank you, KnitYoga!!

(b) List 7 things about myself:

1.I love to learn all kinds of crafts.

2. If I don't make something everyday then I start to feel restless and cranky.

3. I love vintage and steampunk.  I love old things and things that are made to look old.

4.I love to go to thrift stores, garage sales, auctions, and antique malls.

5. I love water.  Going to Lake Michigan is one of my favorite summer things to do.

6. Tea, coffee, milk, and water are pretty much all I drink.  Occasionally I get to have a rum and coke.  Mmm yummy!

7. Historic Charlton Park is one of my favorite places to be.

(c) Pass the award to 15 other stylish bloggers:
I had trouble with this one.  I'm not ever sure I follow that many blogs.  These are my top six:

In no particular order, my choices are:

1. ddivadesigns
2. My Paper Castle
3. ScrappyHappiness
4. ScrappyHappiness
5. WhitneySews
6. WooWork

No comments:

Post a Comment