Monday, May 2, 2011

Distressing tool

I took the rubber stamp part of one of the stamps.  Then I cleaned the handle with rubbing alcohol.  I cut a piece of black velcro to size and hot glued it onto the bottom where the stamp was.  My brother in law gave me some felt bags last year.  I used one to make a Halloween costume for my son.  Since he will not wear that costume again I started cutting it up to use for pads on my new homemade distressing tool.

I tried it out tonight.  It works great!

If anyone wants to see pics let me know.

The Tim Holtz distressing tool costs something like $6 or $7. I made this one for maybe 10 cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment