Thursday, May 19, 2011

ATC projects etc

Hi everyone,

I made some ATCs.

012
I used water color crayons on watercolor paper for all of three ATCs.  For this one I used black and white Jacquard light body opaque paint around the edge.  The flower is painted with pearl blue Lumiere paint and the stem is Metallic Olive Lumiere paint.

011
Again I used the watercolor paper and crayons.  I stamped the yarn and knitting needles all over the paper using a VersaMark ink pad.  Then I embossed the stamped images with clear embossing powder.  I painted black over one side and white over the other and wiped off the excess paint.  The stamp came in the box of chocolates swap.

010
I painted perfect gold perfect pearls around the edge of the water color paper.  I wrapped the ribbon around and then covered the ends with three pieces of painted water color paper.  The edges are inked with a green ink.  The flowers also came from the box of chocolates swap.

I am in the process of altering two different boxes.  We have a little bit of a busy weekend planned so I'm not sure if I will get these done soon or not.

Today my husband and I went to Goodwill.  They were in the process of stocking the shelves.  They had TONS of stuff out!  We got some great deals.  I didn't take picture of anything.  If you want to see something please let me know.  These are some of the deals we got:

Telescope: $5
Three large acrylic quilting rulers (for use with rotary cutter etc) $0.99 each.  I bought three so that I could share one with my Aunt.  This was a fantastic deal!
Three bags of various wooden shapes $2.99 each
Four books, $1 (25 cents each)
A large box of greeting cards $5.99.  It has tons of cards in it.  Most of them are brand new dimensional cards.  The box is a greeting card organizer.  It has dividers for different types of cards.


My sister in law came over.  She gave me a small sewing box, six magazines, two beautiful baskets, and an Ott task light.

I feel spoiled today.   

Tomorrow Les and I are celebrating our 11th year of marriage! 

No comments:

Post a Comment