Thursday, April 21, 2011

My favorite place! Historic Charlton Park

Hi everyone,

I want to share my favorite place in the world.  Charlton Park is a beautiful park in Barry County, Michigan.  The park is celebrating it's 75th year this year!!

I started a Flickr group a while back:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/1400861@N25/

The Charlton Park website is www.charltonpark.org


Charlton Park

Charlton Park

Charlton Park
I took these pictures a couple of years ago.

The park has been a part of my life since I was a young child.  It's a beautiful place to relax, learn, and meet some amazing people.

There are many special events throughout the year including a civil war muster, father's day car show, tractor show, yard sales etc.  I volunteer for many of these special events.  Volunteers answer questions and teach visitors about the history of the park.

If you are looking for something fun to do this summer I hope you will consider visiting me at Historic Charlton Park!

No comments:

Post a Comment