Tuesday, June 7, 2011

You Tube videos

Hi everyone,

My sister in law let me borrow her Flip Camera so I made a few videos.  It takes a long time for me to upload them so I'll be doing that for the next few days.  I have two up so far.



I want to buy a camera of my own but I wanted to try one out first.  I'm glad I did because I can't plug this one into my computer.  It has the USB plug attached to the side of it.  The plug is too short to reach my USB port on the front of my computer because of the way my computer is made.  Other than that the camera is very easy to use and has really clear picture.  Thank you for letter me borrow it!  I really appreciate it.

I showed this project in a previous post but you can see the details much better in the video.  I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment