Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Finished scrapbook and haul

Hi everyone,

I have several videos on You Tube now.  There are several more for me to upload but it takes me a while to get them uploaded.  So, keep an eye out for more over the next week or so.

There were several good yard sales this weekend.  I have also been to Goodwill and a couple of antique malls recently.

Today I went to Goodwill and bought four books along with the items in the picture below.

Books (4 for $0.99):
The Fifties by David Halberstam (1993)
Franklin Delano Roosevelt by Russell Freedman (1990)
Raggedy Ann and Andy in The Tunnell of Lost Toys (1980)
Ford, The Men and the Machine by Robert Lacey (1986)

005
Scrapbook (Me & My Big Ideas): $1.99
Furniture feet: $0.99
Party supplies (16 invites, 16 napkins, & a table cover): $0.99
Binder with storage box: $0.99

These are great deals!  I'm surprised some of the prices were so low.

garage sale find door plate
This weekend I got these four door plates for $0.25 each!  We went to a couple of antique malls after I found these.  They wanted $3 to $80 for a door plate.  The one I saw for $80 had one door knob with it.  I'm going to use these for altered box projects.

002
I made this mini scrapbook cover to mimic the basic design of the one I made for my projects.  I'm really happy with the way it turned out.  I used biscuits and other hardware/tools from Les' workshop including some sand paper.

I hope you like my finds and my projects.

1 comment:

  1. This is do good discussing to make a nice scapbook.that's do finished his work.It's also doing a wonderful and fantastic work.

    Knit

    ReplyDelete