Thursday, June 16, 2011

Garage sale finds!

Hi everyone,

There was an ad in the paper for a garage sale with craft items.  I never find garage sales with much in the way of craft supplies.  I hit the jackpot.

Books (25 cents each):
Tim Allen, Don't Stand Too Close To A Naked Man
Something of Value, Ruark
Agatha Christies Detectives, Five Complete Novels

008

I watch videos on You Tube by Heather at The Paper Castle.  She shows all sorts of things that she buys at yard sales and sells on E-bay.  She always buys playing cards.  When I was a kid Dad and Mom had a set of Kem cards that we were only allowed to play with when we played with an adult.  Now Les and I have a set of Kem cards that he won a few years ago.  I bought these two sets today for $1 each.  The other two decks were $0.50 each.  The Canasta deck has an original price tag of $0.89!

006
There are all sorts of good things in these tubs.  The tub of elastic was only 25 cents.  The other two were $1.50 each.

003
The bag that is marked $1 is full of old sewing items with great advertising etc.  Lots of sewing needles in paper sleeves.

I got one other thing that I want to show but I forgot to get a picture of it.  I'll do that and add it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment