Friday, June 17, 2011

Garage sale finds

There was a garage sale advertised in the paper for today only.  They opened at 8:30 and had some craft stuff.  I had to be to work at 8:30 this morning so I asked my husband to go check it out for me.  He did and said that they didn't have much.  When I got home I asked him if he bought any thing and he did!  He picked out perfect things for perfect prices!  He did such a good job.  Love my hubby!

001
Brand new acrylic paint set:  50 cents
Brand new stamp pad: 25 cents
Brand new set of four stamps: $1
The cardboard in the background is from the back of notebooks.  It was free.  The 1971 & 1972 diaries/calendars were also free.  He also bought me a cream and sugar white/milk glass set for $1.

006

Then we went to a neighboring town that was having community yard sales. 

Large stack of Stampin' Up 8 1/2 x 11 paper for $5 at a garage sale
Wooden dominos: $0.79 at Goodwill
Box for altering: $0.79 at Goodwill

004

Books: 10 cents each
Bag of lace, trims, & ribbon: 25 cents
Snowflakes: 5 cents
Two tape measures: 10 cents each

I can use everything for all sorts of different projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment