Saturday, February 5, 2011

Books etc

Hi,

Guess where I went yesterday?  You guessed it!  I went to Goodwill.  I bought more books.  I know it's a big shocker.  "Kerri went to Goodwill and bought more books!  No way!"

These are the books I bought:

The Courage To Be Yourself by Sue Patton Thoele (1991)
The Greatest Generation by Tom Brokaw (1998)
The Jungle Book
The Oxford Book of English Verse (1957)

The Oxford Book of English Verse has writing in the front cover.  The names are somewhat difficult to read but it was given as a gift for Christmas 1957.  It is 1,166 pages.

I'm currently reading The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society.  I have listened to that audio book several times.  I LOVE it!  Now I'm reading the book.  I'm also reading one of the four books in a readers digest books.

No comments:

Post a Comment